To our patients and families,
We are looking forward to seeing your child(ren) for their dental care starting Monday, May 4th! As always, we want to ensure a safe environment for our patient families, and we will continue our strict diligence on maintaining high standards in infection control. We want to communicate with you some of the changes that you will see and what you can expect during your upcoming visit.
- We will be asking screening questions for each family during our appointment confirmation calls and texts.
- We request that you please bring a mask with you to wear while in our office.
- We ask that only one parent accompany their child to their dental appointment. We cannot accommodate additional family members or siblings that do not have an appointment at this time (an exception will be made for patients receiving IV sedation; two parents may accompany the child for this procedure).
- Upon your arrival, please stay in your car and call our office to let us know that you are in the parking lot. We will review a series of COVID-19 screening questions with you. Upon satisfactory completion of the questionnaire, we will text or call you when we would like you to enter the building. You will be greeted by one of our amazing team members who will take the temperature of you and your child.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You will notice that our team will be wearing additional personal protective equipment. You can expect our front office team to be wearing a mask and either safety goggles or a face shield.
- Our back-office team will be wearing N95 (or similar) respirators or high-level surgical masks with devices in place to ensure an improved seal. We will be wearing face shields as well. You can also expect to see us with special surgical caps to cover our hair as well as our typical personal protective equipment.
- Some alterations can be anticipated during dental cleaning appointments. If necessary, these will be discussed during your child’s appointment.
- We ask for your patience as we adjust to the additional equipment and safety measures needed.
- We assure you that we will work to continue to deliver the highest quality care in the best possible way for this environment!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, your children, and every patient, safe in our practice. Caring for your children is an honor, and we are working diligently to reschedule families who have had their care delayed. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 316-613-2077.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Walker, Dr. Frazier, Dr. Parr, and Team