Welcome to Children’s Dental Professionals, LLC
We are pleased to announce that as of August 17, 2015, we will be seeing patients in our new office, which is located directly east of our previous location. Our new address is 6943 W. 37th St. N Wichita, KS 67205. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or drop by the office anytime. We look forward to serving our patients with excellent care!
We’re Here for the Smiles!
Smiles, Giggles, and Laughs – are what we think are some of the best reasons to bring your kids to Children’s Dental Professionals.
Want even more reasons?
How about this? Our doctors:
- Have taken the extra time and training required to achieve board certification.
- Offer in-house sedation and have hospital privileges in order to offer a full range of pediatric dental care.
- Are energetic moms who love kids and know just how to make them feel comfortable.
- Have created a child-centered atmosphere that makes coming to the dentist fun.
- Have surrounded themselves with a team that is excited to see your kids.
- Have shaped a practice philosophy that puts prevention first to make sure those smiles last a lifetime.
This is what you’ll find every time you visit Children’s Dental Professionals. We want your family to look forward to their dental visits!
We’re here to make dentistry a part of your child’s healthy life!
The mission of Children’s Dental Professionals is to provide quality preventive and comprehensive dental care in a safe and comfortable environment for children from infancy to adolescence and into adulthood.
Our goal is to create positive experiences for children through imaginative surroundings. We have created an office that is focused on children and also comfortable for parents and caregivers. Every detail has been considered from the child’s point of view. We have uniquely designed dental chairs and monitors placed on the ceiling for children’s programming to make the experience of having teeth cleaned fun.
Our doctors and the entire team are focused on making every visit to the dentist free from fear and discomfort. We understands how to encourage children and make them comfortable in the dental setting. You can relax, knowing your children are well cared for.
We invite you to stop in for a visit and ask any questions that you might have.
Click HERE to download the Brush & Floss calendar!